Human Growth Hormone & Peptides
At GLOXY DERMA SHOP, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality 100% authentic Human Growth Hormone and Peptides.HGH produced by the pituitary gland spurs growth in children and adolescents.
It also aids to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function.
Produced synthetically, hence is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Uses and Abuses
Synthetic human growth hormone was developed in 1985 and approved by the FDA for specific uses in children and adults. In children, Its injections are approved for treating short stature of unknown cause as well as poor growth due to a number of medical causes including:
- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder causing poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and a constant feeling of hunger
- Chronic kidney disease
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Children born small for gestational age
Why Choose GLOXY PHARMA?
- Brand quality products only. Product quality is confirmed by certificates and licenses from independent experts. Products are supplied directly from the manufacturers.
- Proven Genuine brands. We work only with reliable, well-proven pharmacological manufacturers and suppliers.
- Complete privacy of your orders. We care about our customer’s privacy, so the order is processed with maximum confidentiality. All information received is used only for its intended purpose and is not available to other persons, organizations or institutions.
- No minimum order amount. We appreciate your results rather than the number of products sold.
- Free shipping. We provide free express shipping for orders above $1000.
- Free consultation. You’ll get consultations from the experienced athletes.
- Fast shipping. We offer express delivery for all our orders, so you’ll get your order within 5-10 days.
HGH plays an important role in metabolism: it helps increase body mass index and reduce the amount of fat in the body. The human growth hormone stimulates liver cells to produce polypeptide molecules known as somatomedins. These agents affect all body systems. Some of their functions are listed below:
- Muscular development;
- Stimulation of linear growth;
- Improvement of the skeletal structure;
- Regulation of various functions related to metabolism;
- Stimulation of normal brain function;
- Improvement of cardiac function.
The secretion of the human growth hormone decreases with age. It is established that the level of production of HGH by the pituitary gland decreases by 50% every 7 years (in people from 25 years and over). This may lead to a number of undesirable symptoms, which are usually associated with aging processes: fat accumulation, loss of muscle mass, disorders associated with cognitive functions (memory, speech), strength loss, lack of stamina, bone fragility, etc.
Human Growth Hormones
Human Growth Hormones