Codeine phosphate 60mg is an analgesic being sold online by Pharma Grade, to relieve mild to moderate pain. Its chemical formula is 7, 8-Didehydro-4, 5 alpha-epoxy-3-methoxy -17- methylmorphinan-6 alpha-of phosphate (1:1) (salt) hemihydrate. Each tablet has lactose and sucrose with 30mg 0r 60mg of codeine phosphate. These tablets are soluble in water.
The mode of administration of medicine can be subcutaneous or intramuscular. Injections contain solution prepared by sterile water and filtered by 0.22 filter membranes.
Codeine phosphate 60 mg has an affectivity level equal to 10mg of morphine. It is a combination of various narcotics analgesics, phenothiazines, alcohol, and sedative-hypnotics. Therefore, over-dosage may cause severe consequences along with addition. Dosage should be decided on basis of the patient’s response and severity of pain.
- Mild to a moderate pain reliever
Blister strip packet x 28 tablets
- The dosage depends upon the severity of pain
- Use only with proper prescription
- Empirical formula: C18H21NO3.H3PO4.1/2H2O
- Opioid analgesic manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Buy affordably Pharma Grade product online on Gloxy Derma shop